Monday, October 14, 2013

Paige + Derek Are Married! 9.29.13 | St. Augustine Wedding Photographer

Paige + Derek are such a sweet couple and you can really feel the love between these two as well as their friends and family who were there to support them and watch them get married. It's always an honor for me to be apart of all my brides and grooms big day and along their the planning the process I became good friends with these two. Paige even interned for me for a while. She's an artist and photographer herself so it's always fun working with another creative person especially on their wedding day! Much love to these love birds and I wish you many, many years of happiness. xo

Venue: The White Room in St. Augustine, FL
DJ: Skip Kelly Productions
Cake: Publix
Dress: Sue Wong bought at Donna's
Hair: Yasmin
Makeup: Isel
Suits: Michael's 
Formalwear





















































No comments:

Post a Comment