Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ava is Four! | Jacksonville Child + Family Photographer

It feels like just yesterday I was shooting Ava's three year pictures and a year has somehow already passed. I have literally photographed this sweet girl since she was a few days old, through the first year and then every year to follow. Then her brother Zac came along and I documented his first year. Now baby Mia is on the way. I'm SO excited for Michelle and Francis. They have become such good friends to me and literally watching their family grow and shooting every session I do for them is an honor and a joy. 

It's finally in these pictures of her at four years old I see a little girl emerging and she is such a beauty and a goofball. 

I hope you enjoy her sneak preview as much as I enjoyed shooting and editing them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment