Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ligaya + Lincoln | 7.18.15 | Jacksonville Maternity Photographer

I feel like I have known Ligaya and Lincoln already for years thanks to the power of Facebook so I was so excited when they scheduled their maternity session with me! They are also photographers and are now expecting their first little one, Penelope! They were down for anything that would result in beautiful pictures and they both love creative and artistic styled shots so for me this was an effortless and beautiful shoot to do and it made my heart so happy editing their sneak preview. 

I can't wait for them to see the rest as they await Penelope's arrival in September!

Makeup: Kendra Chaney Makeup
Mom + Baby Flower Crowns: The Conservatorie
Purple Dress: Amsale (provided by Bella Bridesmaid)
Floral Dress: Pink Blush Maternity



























No comments:

Post a Comment