Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Nicole + Matt | St. Augustine Engagement Photographer

The moment I met with Nicole and Matt for their first consultation we instantly all clicked. They were laid back, goofy and so fun and I could tell we would have a blast working together. So it's no surprise when we shot their engagement session in St. Augustine that we had a total blast roaming the historic downtown streets. These two are so in love that it made my heart so happy to watch them naturally fall into their "poses" without me having to tell them much when shooting. 

I can't wait for their wedding next September at the White Room! These two are just the best and they truly remind me that I have the best brides and grooms that I am so grateful for.





















No comments:

Post a Comment