Friday, January 29, 2016

Victoria | Jacksonville Rock The Dress Photographer

Right before I left for California I got to shoot Victoria's bridal session and I was so excited to see her gorgeous poofy ballgown. I loved it! Any excuse for a girl to get back in her wedding dress especially for more pictures is always a good one ;) 

I was so excited how gorgeous the light was this day and the fact that this light just so happens to be in my backyard all day on sunny days like this. Just a bonus for yours truly when we bought this house we love ;) Despite the backyard being a massive project on our end (and it's come a long way trust me!) it's always a source for beautiful light for me if I want to do a quick shoot back there so I'm happy!

Victoria looked gorgeous and I really loved how these turned out!











No comments:

Post a Comment