Thursday, March 10, 2016

Everly | 12 Days Old | Jacksonville, FL Newborn Photographer

Little Everly came into this world with two amazing and beautiful parents, Daimary + David. (along with some awesome family) by her side. 

I shot Daimary + David's wedding two years ago and when I heard they were having a little one, I was so excited for them! I love every single wedding I do...but some just stick out because of the couple and the people and their wedding was one of my most memorable I must say (perfect weather, people, everything)

Still some of my favorite people I have worked with!

Shooting sweet little Everly at 12 days young was such a joy and she was SUCH a little trooper and model. I adore her. Here are some of my favorites from her session last week...

















No comments:

Post a Comment