Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ryan + Brie | Jacksonville, FL Engagement Photographer

It's not every day that I get to shoot two of my best friends of many years. I always ask myself if it's easier or more difficult when shooting for friends? It's easier because I know they are obviously comfortable with me and I will definitely get natural smiles out of them by simply bringing up stories, making fun of myself or just telling dirty jokes. It's harder because I want it to be absolutely perfect for them and for them to adore their pictures. I'm sort of in love with how these turned out so I'm thinking I was able to accomplish both of these things.

We knew it was going to be 100+ degree July day so we planned their session around really nifty indoor locations and I am so excited to share their large sneak (It was hard to narrow down - I mean look at them. I know..they are just hideous) 

I can't wait for their wedding next March! I will be in this one for a change as a bridesmaid and I couldn't be more ecstatic for these two and the love they have found in one another.



When they want a comic theme ring shot...you get creative and excited ;)
























1 comment:

  1. OMG! Love the last one so much. These are wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete