Monday, October 17, 2016

Kelly + Darren | 10.10.16 | Atlantic Beach FL Engagement Session

I shot Kelly + Darren's engagement only three days after hurricane Mathew hit North Florida. Our original location had some bad damage and was closed so we had to come up with a plan B quickly. The beach popped to mind because I had been out there after the storm to see the damage and knowing that our beaches had been altered by having our dunes washed away along with some damage to walk ways, our pier and more. As sad as the damage was, it was beautiful to photograph a calm flattened beach with Kelly + Darren who are so funny and sweet. Kelly is so organized (a girl after my own heart) and such a sweetheart and I absolutely LOVED working with them so much.

 I can not wait for their wedding at The Winterbourne in February! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment