Monday, November 7, 2016

Sydney + Stephen | Boston, MA Engagement Photographer

I met Sydney about five years ago when he was a groomsmen in a wedding of some dear friends I was shooting for. We instantly clicked and he literally makes me laugh non stop whenever we get together. He found love with Stephen (Who is amazing! Love him!) and they are starting their life in Boston together while planning their wedding for next year. Boston is my hometown and I usually visit every year anyway so when they suggested we do their engagement session during the fall, I was beyond ecstatic. We shot all over the place and Boston just has my heart anyway but including these two special people with it just makes me so happy. Even Molly, their furbaby great dane made an appearance (I'm obsessed with her)

I am so happy these two found one another and I love them both so very much.

 I can not wait to shoot their wedding next November in Boston! So excited!




























2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful, krystal. love these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessie!! They are my favorite recently <3

    ReplyDelete