Thursday, July 13, 2017

Jaime + Jason | St. Augustine, FL Engagement Photographer

I am so behind on blogging it's not even funny so I am going to reset with Jaime and Jason's adorable St. Augustine engagement as of today!

I will most likely do a massive combined blog of all the sessions I have been slacking on not posting for the past few months and then go forward from there because it is way too much to blog individually...I suck I know.

Anywho.... These two are SO SWEET. I seriously can not wait for their wedding next spring. So laid back, in love and fun and I am so glad we decided to shoot in St. Augustine on a Saturday morning instead of the afternoon. We beat the heat (it was still hot but not as bad), the rain and there was literally nobody around. I have never seen this city such a ghost town. It was glorious.

Enjoy these two and all their cuteness :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment