Friday, March 16, 2018

Jaime + Jason Are Married! | March 3rd 2018 | St. Augustine, FL Wedding Photographer

Get ready for maybe the largest sneak preview blog for a wedding I have ever done...
 I just could not narrow down their big day to my normal count. So many details and so many moments (not to mention surprises!)

I knew from the day I met with Jaime and her family that this wedding would be stunning. They were not only all amazing women and sweethearts but they were organized, knew exactly what they wanted for this beautiful day and I had total faith that their vision would be executed exactly how they described to me (which made me swoon from our first initial meeting). I was spot on with my assumption and everything from their planning as well as the gorgeous 70 degree weather and perfect light during and after their ceremony made this day something else for me to be a part of. 

The biggest surprise of the day was (that I knew about and couldn't wait to photograph Jaime's reaction - see pictures below) was that her aunt and mama had planned to surprise her with some very well known piggies that Jaime was obsessed with and follows on Instagram. Pop, Prissy and Penn were all special guests at the wedding and I can't even describe how my heart personally melted getting to hold little piglet Penn myself that day. 

Everything about Jaime + Jason's wedding day truly was beautiful and turned out to be perfection. I couldn't have asked for better for a more deserving and  sweet couple who are truly perfect for one another.

So much thanks to all of their vendors who made this oh so special day what it was...

Second Photographer: Paige Schicker 
Ceremony Venue: Chandler Oaks Barn 
Reception Venue: Chandler Oaks Barn 
Makeup: Trish Vannacore 
Hair: Richard 
Flowers: Aime Peterson 
Catering: Moore Fine Foods 
Cake or Sweets: Bliss Cakery 
Band/DJ: Skip K Productions 
Videographer: 5 Star productions 
Piggies: Prissy, Pops and Penn (Prissy_pig on Instagram)
Stationery (Zazzle invitations, save the dates Shutterfly, signage etc)
Wedding Dress Designer and shop: Kelly Faetanini purchased at One fine day bridal. 
Brides Shoes: Blue by Betsey Johnson 
Jewelry/Wedding Rings: Rings are custom made by Greg Lynn Jewlers. Jason’s ring is a Thorstem Ring. jaime's necklace was Jaime's grandmas. 
Bridesmaids Dresses/Shoes: Jenny Yoo / Betsey Johnson.
Flower Girls Dress/Shoes: Nicolette’s Coture Etsy shop dress and Bagely Mishka shoes
Suits: Calvin Klein (Jos A Bank) 
Guys Accessories: French bulldog sock (Jos A bank) / Bow Ties: Gracious Ties
Other: (cake topper custom made French bulldogs by iamplesure Etsy shop. French bulldog shaped Seating chart labels home made. Gift table sign, Glowstick send off sign, hashtag sign, and Bar menu sign was DIY. Ceremony knot cross purchased from SouthernCraftINC Etsy shop. Oak slice guest sign in purchased from SpringbrookEngraving Etsy shop. Garter purchased from Shenoblesse Etsy shop

































































No comments:

Post a Comment