Friday, March 21, 2014

Brittany's Rock The Dress | Jacksonville, FL Bridal Photographer

You may remember Brittany from her wedding back in January. It was a rainy one and I adored their images but I was really excited to do a totally different look and vibe with her "rock the dress" session. Oh and we FINALLY didn't have to use that umbrella (as much as we loved it!) it was time to move on and finally use some beautiful natural light. Below are some of my favorites (and it was really hard to narrow down if that gives you an idea of just how awesome this session was)

This was also my first attempt at making a floral head crown and I loved how it turned out and I'm so glad Brittany loved it. She is always up for anything and trusts my vision so much which means the world to me. 

You can see Brittany + Kyle's original wedding day blog post here

Happy Friday!






























No comments:

Post a Comment