Tuesday, May 20, 2014

So Much Family Love | Orlando Family Photographer

Desiree (the beautiful red head you see below) is one of my oldest friends. If you look back in my portfolio I have photographed her many times when she first started modeling and I was just starting to build my portfolio. Now photography is my full time job and she lives in L.A and modeling is her full time job. So when her mama contacted me a few months ago asking if I was available to come to Orlando right after Mothers Day weekend for a family session, I was excited! A lot of their family was in town from all over and it was the perfect timing to get pictures done (which they haven't in almost 10 years!) I was honored it was me to break that 10 year record and that I got to see old and new faces from this family.

Love this family and their fun and sweet energy. So much love and joy and so much fun to work with.




























No comments:

Post a Comment