Thursday, May 22, 2014

Samantha Is Two! | Jacksonville, FL Family Photographer

I have been photographing Samantha since her newborn session and first few days in this world along with her "watch me grow" sessions leading up to her first birthday. I have been photographing her mom + dad long before that too so needless to say whenever I do a session with them it holds a special place in my heart. Actually from the moment I met Autumn I knew we would be great friends and far surpass the client/photographer relationship and sure enough we have. Autumn is one of the sweetest not to mention hilarious and real women I have ever met and I am grateful to not only have met her but call her my friend as well as watch her little girl grow in front of my lens. 

Enjoy Miss Samantha at age two....






























No comments:

Post a Comment