Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Katy + Chris 5.31.14 | Nocatee Crosswater Hall | Jacksonville, FL Wedding Photographer

The clouds parted and the rain stopped a few hours before their ceremony started and let me just say, this resulted in the most gorgeous softest light I have been graced with for a while. It was hard to narrow down my favorites for these two and their sneak preview. I absolutely adored their rustic and sweet wedding at Nocatee's Crosswater Hall. This venue is one of the venues I have shot at the most especially in the past two years so every time I shoot here I really try to get creative and think of spots I haven't shot at before and this time was pretty much all new spots with gorgeous light as a backdrop.

Loved working with these two and seeing the smiles on their faces right after they were pronounced husband + wife was priceless. Enjoy your honeymoon in Jamaica! 

Special thanks to all the wonderful vendors who made Katy + Chris's day come together so beautifully:

Reception Venue: Crosswater Hall at Nocatee

Coordinator: Michelle Bond & Sheila Murphy with Taylor Made Events
Hair: Amanda Harden
Catering: D’VineCuisine
Videographer: Visual Power Cinema
Stationary: Cherokee Printing, Inc., Ray Boston
Dress: Mikaella Bridal
Brides Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Jewelry: Dillard’s
Bridesmaid Dresses/Shoes: Bari Jay
Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
Guys Accessories: Men’s Wearhouse
Chris’s Tie: Bealls










































No comments:

Post a Comment