Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Erin + Kyle | Beach Day After Session | Jacksonville Florida Wedding Photographer

It has been the most crazy busy two weeks of my life. If you follow the WHP Facebook page (if you don't already, you should!) you might have seen me post about us buying a home! Ben and I are beyond excited to be homeowners but it is definitely a roller coaster ride along the way and demands much of your time. We should be moving around early August (when it's hottest here in Florida, of course) and I will of course post pictures when we are all settled in :) In the meantime I have been in the process of finishing up editing on three weddings and multiple sessions. Getting there slowly but surely!

I have been meaning to post part two of Erin + Kyle's wedding which was their beautiful seaside day after session. They are both so sweet, laid back and up for whatever. I was so excited when Erin was all for getting in the water (waist deep mind you) in her long, gorgeous, not to mention heavy wedding dress. Ultimate trooper. Anything for the shot. Enjoy their sneak preview below ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment