Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Selvig Family | Jacksonville Family Photographer

I first met Melissa and Kyle for their new son, Grayson's newborn session a few months back. From the moment we met we just instantly clicked and these are the type of people that make my heart happy to work with. Truly fun, sweet and just go with the flow. For this session they wanted Kyle's son included for a family session and despite this being one of the gloomiest weekends ever (with three shoots I had scheduled might I add) we beat the rain yet again (yes!) and got their session done in the morning with some pretty overcast light and skies. 

As 2014 winds down and I gear up for a very busy and exciting 2015, it's these holiday and family sessions that make me reflect and take a step back. I am so grateful to be doing what I love with people I love. I seriously can not wait to celebrate a five year anniversary of being in business full time with the best people in the world that I get to work with. 












No comments:

Post a Comment