Thursday, September 17, 2015

Donna + William | Jacksonville, FL Elopement Photographer

Donna contacted me about shooting pictures for her and her fiance after they eloped together a few days after their intimate ceremony with just the two of them and the notary. They were on a very short time frame to be able to do them because they were moving due to William being in the military. I had an open Monday and we all crossed our fingers for no rain and sure enough it was one of the most beautiful, not hot, not rainy days we have had in a while here in Florida. 
(Bring on the Florida fall! I am so ready for layers and boots!)

These two were so cool and laid back and we had a blast wandering and taking pictures on such a gorgeous day. I am so glad all the stars aligned for beautiful weather and I was able to shoot these pictures before them before they start their new life together after the move. 

Congratulations to the newlyweds!




















No comments:

Post a Comment