Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kristina + Mike | Part One | Jacksonville, FL Engagement Photographer

After Kristina + Mike's St. Augustine engagement session plan got rained out numerous times (Florida won't give us a break this summer, I swear), we decided to do "part one" of their session at their home for a mix of a more dressy and snazzy set up and then relaxed and cozy session with champagne and their precious pooch Winston (aka Winnie!). I absolutely love these two and I am so beyond excited for their wedding next March at Casa Marina. I already know most of their wedding party and after hearing all of Kristina's plans and details... I know this wedding will be absolutely stunning (and a blast to photograph with this crew!)

The original plan for downtown St. Augustine will happen eventually, so stay tuned for part two ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment