Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Elizabeth + Jeremy Are Married! | November 21st 2015 | Palm Coast Wedding Photographer

Elizabeth and I met when I was shooting a birth story and she was the delivery nurse. We clicked and before I left the hospital she asked for one of my cards. She quickly contacted me and told me her wedding date and I was heartbroken to learn I was already booked. Then she told me it was a small beach wedding in the morning and she would only need me for two hours. My other wedding was an evening wedding. I thought about it and realized it was doable with the time chunk in between both events and then realized I was nuts for taking on a double wedding day even if one was small. However I am so glad I did because as exhausted as I was at the end of this long day...I was surrounding by amazing and beautiful people all day doing what I love. My feet were in the sand in the morning and on beautiful rugs as a dance floor in the evening. A crazy amazing day.

 (Next blog post will be Jessica + Andrew's which was the evening wedding that day) 

Congratulations to Elizabeth + Jeremy, you guys are truly wonderful. Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your day.























No comments:

Post a Comment