Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Kristina + Mike | Part Two | St. Augustine Engagement Photographer

If you missed part one of Kristina + Mike's engagement session, you can check that out here

Part two was a blast and worth the wait. We finally had cooler weather and no rain on the forecast (of course we had a random sprinkle toward the end, it wouldn't be Florida without one I guess) 

Kristina and Mike are awesome, beautiful people who have impeccable taste in clothes and end up making my job easy because they are so fun and look so damn good. The struggle is not real with these two ;) 

These two also have become good friends of mine and I love them both dearly.

I can't wait for their big day in March. Seriously, it's going to be stunning. It will be here before we know it!
















I mean there really isn't a better way to end your engagement session than with pizza and gelato...


No comments:

Post a Comment