Thursday, October 5, 2017

Dana + Zac Are Married! | September 22nd 2017 | Orange Park, FL Wedding Photographer

Dana + Zac booked me exactly thirty five days from their wedding. Yes you read that right. THIRTY FIVE. They also planned their entire wedding in a mere five weeks. Are they wedding ninjas to pull this off as beautifully as they did for their intimate wedding at the Club Continental? I think yes. 

Not only were they literally THE SWEETEST couple but their family and friends were amazing and so incredibly kind and loving. The love I felt being apart of their day was truly unreal.

After their first kiss as man and wife at their ceremony they hugged each other so deeply and it struck me. 
These two were special. 

I am honored that thirty five days out from their wedding, after only a 15 minute phone call meeting and never having met me...they hired me and trusted me with their wedding day. 

Love these two and I am so happy they chose me and won the award for most last minute booking I have ever had ;)

Special thanks to all of their vendors who made their day as amazing as it was (and on such a short time frame)

Ceremony Venue: The Club Continental
Reception Venue: The Club Continental
Hair: Amber with Studio Bride
Flowers: House of Mille de Fleur
Catering: The Club Continental
Cake or Sweets: Publix
Band/DJ: Footloose Entertainment
Stationery: weddingpaperdivas.com
Wedding Dress Designer and shop: David’s Bridal
Brides Shoes: David’s Bridal
Jewelry/Wedding Rings: Zales/Global Diamonds
Bridesmaids Dresses/Shoes: David’s Bridal
Suits: Joseph A. Bank
Guys Accessories: Joseph A. Bank







































No comments:

Post a Comment