Friday, October 13, 2017

Taylor + Matt Are Married! | 9.30.2017 | St. Augustine, FL Wedding Photographer

Taylor and Matt booked me over a year ago after we had our Skype meeting since they didn't live locally. I never met Taylor until the day she walked into my home studio for her boudoir session (about a month or so from her wedding). She was so nervous but as she plopped all of her outfit choices down on the floor and drank a few glasses of champagne while falling in love with my furbaby, Milo.... If I didn't already know I loved this girl, I knew that day. I have never laughed so hard during a boudoir session and Taylor is just an amazing chick who I am blessed to call one of my favorite brides. We not only brought out her inner Beyonce that day during her session but bonded for life ;)

Fast forward to the wedding day. I couldn't wait because I knew it was not only going to be stunning day and an amazing party because of their vendor choices BUT I just knew Taylor and Matt along with their entire family and wedding party would be an absolute joy to work with and I wasn't wrong. Everyone was truly amazing! So sweet and the love and laughter was everywhere. 

Just one teeny problem.....

 Florida decided to not cooperate weather wise (big surprise). It was pouring down rain ALL DAY and 30+ mph  hour winds in St. Augustine. But let me tell you...the moment I walked into the hotel room where Taylor and her girls were getting ready...she could have cared less about wind and rain on her wedding day. She was excited to be marrying the love of her life surrounded by the people she loved most. And that is all that mattered. It was beautiful to see because that is what a wedding day should be about in the end.

A little (well a lot) of rain and wind had no bearing on the day whatsoever and it was perfection. Some things like their ceremony site had to be moved from the rooftop to inside but this resulted in the most beautiful intimate ceremony area ever. Everything that day, that got rearranged ended up better than the original plan and these two deserved only the best so this made me so happy everything turned out the way it did. 

 I am so excited to share their rather large sneak preview...but I had trouble narrowing down the highlights for this one ;) 

Congratulations to this amazing couple and a gal I have a feeling will be a life long friend no matter what state her and Matt end up in! 


SO much special thanks to their incredible vendors for making their wedding day everything it was...

Second Photographer: Sarah Cebulski
Ceremony Venue: The White Room
Reception Venue: The White Room
Coordinator: Madyson Kovatch - Save the Date Events
Makeup: Studio Bride
Hair: Studio Bride
Flowers: Lori Parker Floral Studios
Catering: The White Room
Cake or Sweets: Creme de la Cocoa
Band/DJ: DJ Jacob Towe
Videographer: Eli Meyer Studio
Stationery: Calligraphy by Cami did the invites and minted.com 
Wedding Dress Designer / Shop: Monique Lhullier (Bliss Collection)
VEIL: Tony Federici
BELT: Jenny Yoo
( ALL are from Nordstrom Wedding Suite )
Brides Shoes: Badgley Mischka from Nordstrom
Jewelry/Wedding Rings: Bride earrings & hair piece made by Studio Bride
Bridesmaids Dresses/Shoes: DRESSES from Revelry.com 
Earrings: LaurinWedding (Etsy)
Suits: Men's Wearhouse
Guys Accessories: Men's Wearhouse






















































No comments:

Post a Comment