Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Flagship Romance Album Images | Jacksonville Musician Photographer

I have worked with Flagship Romance so many times over the past few years and every time I do I'm literally obsessed with every image I take of them. Not only are Jordyn + Shawn talented musicians and singers, the sweetest people (and couple!) you will ever meet, but they know exactly what to do in front of the camera so it's easy peasy for me. I think we have just worked together so many times at this point that we have our flow down and we just have fun while working and the result is always just dreamy and beautiful. 

Love them both to pieces and make sure to check out their music at www.flagshipromance.com ! Their upcoming album which will feature some of these images within the pages of their beautiful twelve page booklet inside, will be coming out in June!
 SO excited to see the final result!

Special thanks to:
Jordyn's Hair: Caitlin Rogers at Sutra Salon
Necklace (jeans outfit): Sailors Omen
and my wonderful friend Anastasia Meole for taking behind the scenes pictures and helping






























No comments:

Post a Comment