Monday, April 14, 2014

Zac Is One! | Jacksonville Family Photographer

You have seen the Ablola family before. I have had sixteen sessions with them over the past 3 1/2 years and watching their two munchkin's grow has been amazing for me. I've gained friends with these four and I feel like I'm apart of the family at this point ;) 

I told them I think it's time for a big recap blog post dedicated to watching their kiddos grow through the years. So keep an eye out for that soon.

For now browse through the cuteness that is Zac turning the big ONE. I documented his official cake smash at his one year session (and so his love for sugar begins for life) and also his "Stache Bash" themed birthday party a few days earlier. Enjoy the cuteness and cake.
















and birthday party fun...















No comments:

Post a Comment