Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kathryn + Brian 3.30.14 | Nocatee Crosswater Hall | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

I was literally SO excited to shoot Kathryn + Brian's wedding. From the moment we met at their consultation and they hired me on the spot I was in love with both of them. I was forever their "nugget photographer" because I'm short and they are tall and it was an instant match. We shot their engagement session and it only further confirmed that we were all just thebomb.com together. I also gained amazing friends with these two in the process of getting to know them during their wedding planning. So when there day arrived with gorgeous 70 degree weather and no rain in sight I couldn't wait to capture EVERYTHING. Not only were these two hilarious and amazing the entire day - their wedding party welcomed me like an old friend and everyone was so much fun. My top highlights of their big day were probably the following:



  • Doing the wobble with the bride and groom (of course)
  • Being their "nugget" was my favorite thing ever
  • Their sweet and intimate ceremony
  • Getting a sweet gift from Kathryn. Made my heart melt.
  • Seeing so much love between Kathryn and Brian and friends they have had since as far back as first grade
  • During their "First Look" Brian's exact words when he turned and saw Kathryn were a choked up "Holy Crap!" 
  • Getting offered shots of moonshine from the groomsmen over and over again and declining over and over again ;)
  • Learning many new expressions that I was dying laughing over and will now use
The list goes on and on....

Love these two so much and I'm so honored they chose me to be the one to capture their big day and also be their nugget friend forever. 

Special thanks to all of their awesome vendors who helped make their wedding day so beautiful:

Makeup: Simply Makeup
DJ: DJ Mark with Platinum Entertainment
Cake/Cupcakes: Cinotti's
Second Shooter: Jeannie Capellan
Flowers: Publix
Catering: Bono's
Brides Boots: Country Outfitter
Dress: Alfred Angelo
Jewelry: Borrowed
Bridesmaids Dresses: JCrew
Suits: Men's Warehouse
Wooden Guestbook: Amanda G Designs on Etsy
Koozies: Paper Leigh on Etsy
Mason Jar Wood Tag Favors: Etched in Time on Etsy











































That moment when you totally lay on the floor to get the shot you want...

This picture right here is probably my most favorite reception shot. EVER. These girls were awesome.







3 comments:

  1. Several of those dresses look very familiar. I love everything about these pictures. Love the cowgirl boots shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride had very good taste for her bridesmaids I must say ;) I told her so too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Beauty Artistry - a JACKSONVILLE BRIDAL HAIR artist and hairstyling team. Beauty Artistry professionals are available to accommodate you with all of your beauty needs throughout northeast Florida.

    ReplyDelete