Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Erin + Nick | Talbot Island Engagement | Jacksonville Engagement + Wedding Photographer

It's engagement sessions like these that make my heart so unbelievably happy. Everything just goes so perfectly. Perfect weather, couple, location and light. So many swoon worthy pictures that it was hard to narrow it down for their sneak preview. My favorite problem to have. To add to all the swoon worthiness, I got to shoot Erin's gorgeous ring on a plate of beach glass from Ireland (where he proposed) that they both collected together. I mean..seriously. 

Erin + Nick are so fun, sweet and such a joy to work with and just be around. Just great people and I love them both. I am so beyond excited for their October 25th 2015 wedding at the Crown Plaza in Indian Harbor Beach, FL. I have no doubt that it will be a part-ay to remember. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment