Monday, November 17, 2014

Lindsey + Josh Are Married! | Moosehaven | Orange Park Wedding Photographer

I am so happy that Lindsey + Josh found me and chose me to be the one to document their big day. Just seeing these two together and the way they smile at each other in their moments alone, you just know they are so in love and meant to be. This wedding day ran ahead of schedule (my favorite!) and everyone were serious troopers for pictures despite an unusually freezing November day here in Florida. 

I wish these two all the best and I hope they enjoy their sneak preview to hold them over until I am done with their entire wedding :)

Ceremony Venue: Moosehaven Pavilion
Reception Venue: Moosehaven Audiotorium
Second Shooter: Paige Roberts
Coordinator:  Mary Akel
Makeup:  Makeup by Pam            
Hair:  Makeup by Pam
Catering:  Morrisons 
Cake: Publix
Cake topper- Wedding Monograms (Etsy) 
Band/DJ: Steve Brown
Wedding Dress:  Alfred Angelo
Brides Shoes: Converse customized by LA Rubia
Jewelry: Necklace- Luxedeluxe (Etsy) 
Bracelet- LycheeKiss (Etsy)  
Bridesmaid Dresses/Shoes: Alfred Angelo / Converse
Flower Girls Dress/Shoes: Nolla Collection (Etsy) / Converse
Suits:  Men’s Warehouse
 Guys Shoes: Converse
Josh's Wedding Band: Family heirloom
Ribbion Wands: Ribbon Personalized
Horse and Carriage: Horse and Buggy Daze
Ceremony Doors: Rusted Market

























1 comment:

  1. Las Vegas Weddings Venues are offering best and extravagant facilities where you can make your wedding more extraordinary and significant for everybody. I am picking the same venue for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete