Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Shannon, Andrew, Hunter + Hayden | Jacksonville Family Photographer

I met Shannon a month or two after I joined my gym, Crome in March and we became fast friends as our "Cromie" circle of ladies grew. She is such an inspiration to me on how strong she is inside and out and working out with her every morning along side these other ladies is something I look forward to every day at 9am. 

Needless to say I was so looking forward to her session with her family when she booked it. Her two boys and fiance, Andrew are absolutely the sweetest and their session took place in my back yard which has become a trend lately and I'm totally loving it. Even overcast our backyard has pretty light and a lush green backdrop and it makes my photog heart happy to say the least. 

Enjoy the sneak preview of some of the sweetest people I know and have the honor to call friends..














No comments:

Post a Comment