Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fallon + Daniel Are Married! | Glen Saint Mary, Florida Photographer

Fallon + Daniel are such a sweet couple and I was so excited to shoot their big day where I got married at the Glen Venue in Glen Saint Mary, FL. This venue has my heart and is beyond gorgeous just like these two. Despite a drizzly, overcast day - we made it work and still got every single image they wanted. This is when a first look comes in perfectly and I'm so thankful they did one (not only was it a beautiful moment but it made it possible to get the images I did of them with better lighting) 

I'm so happy for these two and I hope you both are enjoying your honeymoon right now! 
Enjoy their sneak peak below...

Venue: The Mathis House at The Glen Venue
Getting ready locations: Steele House + The Cabin at The Glen Venue
DJ: Skip Kelly Productions
Caterer: RSVP and Monroes
Cake and Cupcakes: Three Sisters

- Special thanks to my intern, Dulcy for helping me on this wedding. She is visiting all the way from Oxford, England this week and I will have a blog post about her visit up soon!















Their beautiful first look...
























No comments:

Post a Comment