Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Preza Family | Jacksonville Family Photographer

I adore the Preza family. Jessie contacted me over two years ago just as a client (and fellow photog!) who needed family pictures and after we worked together for their session we became friends and even closer as time went on. Jessie was the one who designed our wedding invitations and all our amazing paper goods at our wedding and I'm still obsessed with them to this day. She is such a talent with photographer (I love love love her interior work so much), web and paper design as well as her venture with her hubby and kids called Salty Kidz! Such a great idea and for a good cause. Check out their website for it here: www.saltykidz.com 

Here is a quick sneak peak of a few shots I did of their family session yesterday. We didn't have ideal lighting, it was in the 40 degree range and windy but we made it work. They are such a beautiful family, that really, I couldn't go wrong :)












No comments:

Post a Comment