Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 Christmas Mini + Holiday Sessions | Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! It has been an insanely busy October, November and December to say the least. I had 7 weddings and a ton of sessions the past few months and I never blogged the Christmas Mini's or some of the family sessions I did because I worked extra fast to finish them for everyone to get their holiday cards out! Now that it is Christmas Eve I thought it would be perfect timing to share some of my favorites with you guys :) 

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! Two more sessions (and lots of editing) before I can say hello to 2016 but I am so incredibly happy to be so busy working with the best clients I could ask for. 

xo







 








































No comments:

Post a Comment