Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016! | Jacksonville FL Wedding And Engagement Photographer

2015 was truly amazing. Like seriously the best year yet I feel like. I worked with so many new people as well as returning couples and families and I can not begin to express how happy and grateful I am to be doing what I do. People that choose me and trust me with these important moments and memories in their life is the biggest honor and I love what I do more than I can say. My clients rock. This coming April marks the six year WHP anniversary from when I quit my full time job and decided to pursue photography full time. This totally blows my mind. Best decision I ever made...Well, other than marrying my hubby of course ;)

I choose to only take around 15 weddings a year so I can focus on each couple and 2016 already has 11 weddings on the books. I can not wait to work with all of these new couples for their special day. I am so excited!

I had around 70 sessions this year so there was no way I was going to choose favorites from those...just too many. So I decided to narrow it down to just my favorite shots from my weddings and engagements this year. Not an easy task. I had some seriously good looking people to work with this year. The struggle is so real.

Here are my all time favorite shots from this year!

Farewell 2015, you were awesome. 

Hello 2016 and Happy New Year Everyone!












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment