Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Laurel + Chris Are Married! | December 19th 2015 | Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

Laurel + Chris had a beautiful + intimate wedding with only close family in downtown Jacksonville on a cooler December day (for us Floridians) where the light could only be described as perfect. Literally perfection. Not to mention they are such a gorgeous couple. They definitely made my job easy to say the least.

 I have been loving all of these smaller weddings I have had lately because they are simple, sweet and I can focus on the pictures without much rush. 

I wish these two beautiful people all my best and it was an honor and joy being a part of your day I know you waited so long for!

Oh and Merry Christmas Eve Eve ;) 

More blog posts to come tomorrow! Stay tuned!


Ceremony: Riverside Baptist Church
Makeup: MAC
Rings: Beards Jewelers
Dress: David's Bridal























No comments:

Post a Comment