Thursday, December 3, 2015

Matt + Elizabeth Are Married! | November 27th 2015 | Naples, FL Wedding Photographer

I have known Matt for quite a few years and he was even a guest at my own wedding! He went to high school with my brother in law and back in the day I may or may not have done some pretty rockin pictures of them when they were in a band together. Little did Matt know that almost 7 years later the girl who took his band photos would be a friend and his wedding photog ;)

Matt + Elizabeth had an intimate beach wedding in Naples the day after Thanksgiving followed by a delicious dinner with their closest family and friends. They met when Matt wanted to learn Spanish and Eli wanted to learn English. Not only did they end up gaining a new language skill set but they found love for each other in the process. It was only appropriate that when they wrote and read their vows to each other that Matt had his in Spanish and Eli had her's in English. So sweet. 

Wishing these two all the love in the world as they start all of their adventures together as husband + wife and thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me to be the one to capture this beautiful day that will always be yours.










 This. This is why I adore first looks...




















1 comment: